SWITCHING UNIT :Micro controller Based.
- Housing : DIN RAIL,suitable for back panel mounting
- Mains Voltage : 65-265 V AC, 50Hz/18-36 V DC
- Output : 1 sets of potential free c/o
- contact srated at 5 amps
- Ambient temperature : 0oC + 60oC
- Power consumption : 2.5 VA
- Safety operation : Field selected switch over for
- minimum or maximum (FSL/FSH)
- switching points.
- Switch status display : LED L1 to L4 for four points of
- level Alarm and L5 for power ON/ timer.
- Mounting : Screwed 1/2 BSP (standard)
- Above1/2" BSP and flanged mounting
- (As per application and requirement)
- Sensing Probe : Stainless steel 304/ 316 rod / rope type
- Insulation : PTFE (standard) Other insulation on
- request and as per application.
- Operating temperature : 200oC max. (Inside vessel)
Switching' OFF' pumps when tank is full, to avoid overflow For maintaining a constant level to avoid material wastage For switching 'OFF' pumps before running dry and indicating an empty tank to avoid wear and tear & production stoppage
For conductive Liquids and Low-conductive Liquids such as DM-Water.
Suitable for liquid having conductivity as low as1 micro Siemens.